- Variated Bricks adds 7 new random brick block textures with different coloured bricks to make your brick builds feel a bit more natural.
- Compass Lodestone adds North, East, South and West markings on the sides of the Lodestone, so you can use it as a stationary compass.
- Old Door Sounds makes doors, trapdoors and fence gates sound like before Minecraft 1.0.
- Dirt Background replaces menu panorama with classic versions Dirt Background.
- Consistent Oars recolors the oars on all boat items to match the boat colour itself.
- Java Map gives Map items their textures from Minecraft: Java Edition.
- Lower Shield renders the shield lower so is not as obtrusive.
- Invisible totem hides totems when held in first person
- End Panorama replaces the default Minecraft menu panorama with a 360° view of the main End island.
- Nostalgia Panorama replaces the default Minecraft menu panorama with a 360° view of a neon green plains biome from Alpha.
- Stridey's Dev World Panorama replaces the default Minecraft menu panorama with a 360° view of Stridey's resource pack development world.
- No Panorama Overlay removes the white-to-black overlay on any panoramas that have it.
Fixes to existing pack
- Removed Green Jungle Wood. (To be equivalent with VT. Separated download: ADDLINKHEREBRO)
- Better Bedrock has been renamed to 'Alternate Bedrock'.
- Better Observers has been renamed to 'Directional Observers'
- Recoloured some textures in Yellow and White Slimes to include hue shifting.
- Invisible item Frames Typo.
- Recoloured Ancient Debris' border to use Lava colour palette rather than the Netherite Block's in Ore Borders (much easier to see).
- Retextured sun and moon in 3D Sun and Moon. They're a much higher resolution now.
- Renamed Trading+ to Trading Helper and added support to see all unlocked trades on it (Thanks to @TheBlueShadow#7153).
- Fixed Age 25 Kelp not being animated.
- Fixed Creeper head not having have Dungeons Creeper texture in Dungeons Creepers.
- Fixed Java Boom, sometimes not working properly.
- Fixed Darker Oak Leaves inventory item not changing colour.
- Remastered Oceanside Extreme Hills, Lakeside Sunset & Underground Lava Pool panoramas.
- Jappa Painting Back, Jappa Signs & Accurate Jungle Doors now uses 1.17's official textures.
- Gem Villagers adds some custom villagers to trade Treasure Gems to Mini Blocks.
- Treasure Gems adds some different gems to the world loot used to trade with Gem Villagers.
- Wandering Trades adds Mini Blocks Trades to the Wandering Trader.
- Wandering Trades - Hermit Edition also adds the Hermit Heads to the Wandering Trader.
- Reworked completely the site (again).
- More packs support.
- Custom download name support.
- Better mobile devices display.
- Easier management.
Small Resource Packs Fixes Update
- Jappa Clock backports Jappa's new clock texture from 1.17.
- Jappa Compass backports Jappa's new compass texture from 1.17.
Fixes to existing pack
- Quick Crafting and Trading + incompatibility.
- Updated Crimsoner Crimson textures.
- Updated Dark UI to be compatible to 1.16.100+.
- Fixed Old Netherrack.
Most of textures and features are owned by VanillaTweaks except the indicated with other creator, this is just a Fan Made port to another Game Version. Any issues with this packs report them to DrAv0011 and not to the Vanilla Tweaks Team or Xisuma Void.
For Bugs, Updates, Requests or any issue regarding Bedrock Tweaks: Contact